Aurora44 is an independently owned company based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. Established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne, Aurora44 is currently developing their first game, Ashen.
Aurora44 is looking for a passionate Designer to join our incredibly ambitious development team on Ashen!
As a Designer, you will create and design multiple parts of the game to optimise overall player experience. You will work closely with the project leads to deliver a creative vision for the game. Ideally, you need to be an effective team player who can contribute to new and existing ideas as well as adjusting to change in design choices as necessary.
Ideal Candidates Require:
- Knowledge in Unreal Engine 4
- Overall knowledge of game processes such as level flow, engagement design and storytelling
- Ability to be in sync with the team’s creative development process to have a consistent vision for the game
- Clear understanding of schedules and milestones
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington. We’re sure our office pug, Broccoli, can convince you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Lar at email@example.com.