Yoobee School of Design is a market leader in digital design, film, animation, game art and development and web design and UX education offering a range of programmes in digital technology with campuses in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland.
About the role:
Yoobee is looking for a permanent full-time Game Art and Development tutor to join our Wellington team and assist with delivering our Level 7 Game Art and Development diploma.
The Tutor will have a key role in providing leadership in the design and creation of student’s games, from conception to completion in a project-based industry-oriented environment.
You will need to be able to effectively deliver content with a critical sense of artistic, technical, visual, and design aspects of game development. A knack for problem solving through technical solutions is a must. Finally, the candidate must have a deep passion for the Game Industry.
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Proficiency with industry-standard software (3D software packages and Unity)
- 2D and 3D digital asset creation
- In-depth knowledge of the game industry
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative working environment
- Must have the right to work in New Zealand
- Teaching experience, including the creation of lesson plans and resources for students
- UI and UX knowledge
- Animation Skills (2D and/or 3D)
- Knowledge of game production pipelines
- Knowledge of cross-discipline digital art creation techniques
Please apply online at http://hr.acgedu.com (Job Ref #4115)
The Position description is available on our site.
For further information about Yoobee School of Design please visit http://www.yoobee.ac.nz/