Aurora44 is an independent games studio based in Wellington, New Zealand. We are a group of passionate developers who believe in creating quality, hand crafted experiences for players to explore.
We are looking for a talented FX artist to join the team. To be effective in this role, you should be able to conceptualise, present and execute ideas within a schedule. You will need to actively contribute to technical and artistic problem solving and be comfortable working in an agile environment.
Experience and Abilities:
- 1+ shipped console title or equivalent
- Must be comfortable using Unreal Engine 4
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the games industry
- Good understanding of physical dynamics, natural phenomena, ambient, environmental and UI effects
- Can problem-solve both technically and creatively in a collaborative environment with artists, designers and programmers
- Must be a team player who can collaborate with the development team and work individually with minimal supervision
- Solid time management skills are essential
Applicants must be willing to relocate to Wellington. E-mail your CV and Reel to Lar at firstname.lastname@example.org