Artrix Limited is seeking an experienced Graphics Programmer to join our growing team of developers on some very exciting up and coming games!
Are you a Graphics Programmer with an in-depth knowledge of Unity?
Happiest when driving tech to meet the requirements of Artists and Designers?
Comfortable getting your hands dirty with gameplay code when the need arises?
If this sounds like you, then why not apply for the Graphics Coder role here at Artrix Ltd!
To be considered you must have the following under your belt:
- 3 years’ industry experience ideally within the mobile sector with at least 1 shipped title
- Experience with Unity3Ds rendering pipeline/systems, shaderlab, iOS and Android platforms
- Render queues/tags/stencil buffer
- Real-time post processing
- Lighting: Real-time lighting/shadows/GI, baked lighting/GI
- Transparency: Transparency rendering issues and solutions for mobile
- Particle systems and optimization
- Image quality: Anti-aliasing solutions, texture compression, filtering
- Unity Shaderlab/CG/GLSL, Node-based shader editors, Shader optimization
- UI Rendering
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team
- Experience designing scalable rendering systems (able to run on a wide range of devices)
- Knowledge of profiling techniques and graphics optimization for mobile devices (draw calls, fill rate, polygon counts, shader complexity)
- Creativity and thinking outside the box but within the limitations of the Unity engine
- Adapting graphics-related plugins (i.e. from the Asset store) to work with projects
- Creating graphics-related editor tools to assist the art team with lighting/setup
- Working with the art team to develop production-friendly asset requirements for the graphics pipeline
- BONUS: Experience with PBR shaders/lighting and deferred rendering
- BONUS: Demonstrable Unity Particle effect skills.
Still think this sounds like you? If that’s the case, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of the studio
Please note: if selected you will be required to undertake a technical test, which will consist of a task to build a system in Unity that they will have several days to complete – it will be based on a previous studio requirement.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send through your CV’s along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org