We are looking for a Developer experienced in developing games using HTML5 or Unity to join our team. Our HTML5 games are developed in TypeScript, and we use a number of game Engines to support this.
- are passionate with a great desire to create and learn new things
- are self-motivated, fast learner with an inquisitive nature
- are able to work in a close-knit team environment; sharing advice and knowledge openly
- are able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently under the direction of a team lead and product owners
- are able to work towards a goal and meet deadlines
- find satisfaction in solving and overcoming technical challenges
- love playing games, having fun as much as we do!
- Proven ability to communicate and deliver high quality content
- At least 3 years of experience developing applications using HTML5 or Unity
- At least 2 years of games development experience
- Strong knowledge of OO design, and OO programming skills are a must
- Computer Science degree or higher, or equivalent
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience in:
- Native mobile development
- Unreal engine
- Experience working with iOS and/or Android.
- Be able to bring in ideas to the project with quick decision making process
- Be involved in realizing exciting projects which will be played by a multitude of users
- Be able be a part of a cutting edge, fast-paced growing game company
- Work in a vibrant, dynamic, casual and fun company culture and environment
- A cover letter – why is this job for you?
- Your CV / resume
Job listing – https://www.seek.co.nz/job/36815997
Email direct – email@example.com
Only retained candidates will be contacted. Please note that if you are considered, a possible test might be given to further assess your ability, if needed. CV’s are stored within our database for 12 months.