As a studio, we aim for gender parity and diversity. We would really encourage female developers to apply, as we don’t get many applications from women. Don’t hesitate – get in touch!
We’re looking for passionate and creative team members to join us on an ambitious journey to create the greatest portfolio of games about the natural world. Come work in a fun, challenging environment with a talented team of engineers, designers and artists all dedicated to creating exceptional mobile entertainment products.
We have an ambitious slate of titles we want to roll out over the coming years, and we need additional game programmers to help this happen! Upskill and learn on the job with the support of senior developers.
- Work alongside other programmers to maintain our current titles
- Be part of new feature development – build, test and iterate on new game features
- Iterate fast, getting quick demos into the product owner’s hands, then integrating feedback into the next revision
- Work with the design and art team to develop concepts for new mechanics
- Participate in the wider group design dynamic by play testing new features and products in the portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Passion for games and creating innovative consumer products
- Practical programming skills
- Game creation experience (if you’ve made something before, send it to us so we can play, it can be simple!)
- Initiative to self manage and ensure your time is being used in the most efficient way possible to produce fun experiences for end users
- Fun and personable individual able to gel with an outgoing and ambitious team
- Tertiary degree (or in progress degree) in Computer or Information Science
- Experience developing for mobile, particularly with Cocos 2DX
We take pride in our culture and look to hire smart, resourceful individuals who want to be part of making something special. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org