Aurora44 is an independently owned company based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. Established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne, Aurora44 is currently developing their first game, Ashen.
Aurora44 is looking for a passionate Producer to join our incredibly ambitious development team on Ashen!
You will work closely with directors and leads to organise and drive the game production processes, ensuring smooth and efficient operations and helping the team keep on schedule. Additional responsibilities include curating project documentation, providing support for studio operations and everything in-between.
- Assist directors and leads with their management task load
- Create and maintain roadmap documentation, project schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately
- Identify and resolve potential blockers and dependencies to manage workflows for all departments
- Help identify and implement processes and practices that will enable our growing team to deliver successful world-class games on time
- Foster and facilitate communication and collaboration between all departments
- Provide support for studio operations and administration as required
Ideal Candidates Require:
- 3+ years of game production experience with at least 1 shipped title in a production role
- Excellent project management skills, particularly in managing schedules and project resources to deliver results on time
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to keep cool under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritisation skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington. We’re sure our office pug, Broccoli, can convince you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.