Aurora44 is an independently owned company based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. Established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne, Aurora44 is currently developing their first game, Ashen.
We are looking for a new team member at Aurora44. As a rigger, you will work with both modellers and animators to help bring characters and more to life. In this position, you need to be independent, be able to build technical solutions and always ready to tackle challenges.
- Extensive knowledge of rigging in Maya
- Ability to create tools in Python/MEL
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy and modelling topology
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert knowledge in Unreal Engine 4
- 2+ shipped console title or equivalent
- Knowledge of modelling and animation
- Knowledge of Motion Builder and/or HumanIK
If you’re interested, send your cover letter and CV to Lar at email@example.com
We would definitely love to hear from you!