PikPok is looking for talented Senior Programmers to join our world beating mobile game dev team!
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in the Games Industry and have shipped multiple titles working in a managed team environment. You should enjoy the fast pace of mobile game development, and the challenges that entails. You should also have knowledge of a variety of game systems, such as: graphics, gameplay, networking, AI, art pipeline, sound, and animation. You must be a strong communicator and should enjoy collaborating with team members across disciplines to design robust solutions to the tricky issues inherent in modern game development.
- Work with artists and designers to create quality PikPok signature experiences.
- Lead small teams and mentor other developers.
- Learn, create and master any game systems as required.
- Create and maintain tools for use by other members of the team.
- Work with Producers to manage priorities and timelines.
- 5 Years experience in the Games Industry or related fields.
- Fluent in C++ and/or C#.
- High aptitude for learning new skills.
- Intuitive understanding of good software design and architecture.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to talk through problems and collaborate in system design.
- Excellent debugging skills and practices.
- Visual Studio and/or Xcode experience.
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN and GIT).
- Writes good readable code.
- Familiar with scrum/agile development practices.
- Knowledge of mobile game production processes.
- Experience in developing AI, 3D graphics, 2D based engines, networking, and/or physics game systems beneficial.
- Must be eligible for NZ Visa.
- Fluent in English.
Please send your application along with a digital copy of your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional contact details can be found below and by visiting us online at www.pikpok.com