Artrix Limited is seeking an experienced Senior Programmer to join our growing team of developers on some very exciting new games!
We are currently looking for an experienced programmer to join our team of engineers to work on some of our upcoming new titles. You will be working closely with our designers and artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of our titles.
Located in the north shore of Auckland, Artrix Limited is committed to becoming a premier games studio in the southern hemisphere. We have a growing team of industry veterans and talented newcomers working in a fun, dynamic and diverse studio. We are developing multiple new IPs and titles and have room to grow.
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills? Want to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio?
If this sounds like you then we have an opening for a Senior Programmer here at Artrix.
- Design and implement gameplay features within an established framework, including server functionality as appropriate
- Design and implement modifications, reorganizations, extensions, and optimizations to existing code base
- Implement and augment tools to expose features to content creators
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas, providing technical, creative, and scheduling feedback; expand and adapt designs to meet project goals
- Provide time estimates; keep co-workers informed about progress of programming deliverables as well as non-programming prerequisites for feature implementation
To be considered you must have the following under your belt:
- At least 5 years’ industry experience within the mobile sector with multiple shipped titles.
- A focus on producing robust and flexible gameplay systems in tandem with designers.
- Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience.
- Practical experience across multiple game systems e.g. Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc…
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team.
- Some experience of leading a commercial team beneficial.
Still think this sounds like you? If that’s the case, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of the studio
Please note: applicant’s who are successful during the pre-screening stage will be required to under-go a test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org