User Acquisition and Marketing
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Start date: April 2016
We’re looking for passionate and creative team members to join us on an ambitious journey to create the greatest portfolio of games about the natural world. Come work in a fun, challenging environment with a talented team of engineers, designers and artists all dedicated to creating exceptional mobile games.
With a passion for marketing and an analytical approach, you will have knowledge of user acquisition and be able to independently manage acquiring users via Facebook. You will also have a passion for creative marketing, and will develop and execute digital marketing initiatives aimed at keeping our current players engaged (for example, designing and executing VIP email campaigns). You will have the opportunity to manage creative direction (working with talented artists to direct campaign creatives), advertising implementation (creation of campaigns using various platforms), daily monitoring of campaigns (tracking cost per install against return on investment), and on-going testing, refinement and optimisation of campaigns. This role is well suited to someone driven, passionate, creative and analytical who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of a business.
● Develop and execute digital marketing initiatives aimed at improving player experience for our current audience, such as VIP programmes and email outreach campaigns.
● Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns aimed at raising the profile of Runaway and bringing in new players, such as blogs, youtube, relevant cross promotions with other businesses etc.
● Manage Runaway’s user acquisition (primarily on Facebook), optimising campaigns for maximum return on investment.
● Develop short term and long term user acquisition plans for our current and upcoming titles.
● Working with our Managing Director, manage PR opportunities for Runaway with the aim of raising awareness of our company
Skills & Experience
● Strong creative marketing skills, with a passion for connecting directly with an audience.
● Good creative eye and the ability to manage creative direction of artwork.
● A thorough understanding of Facebook advertising.
● Analytical skills.
● Self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
● Problem solving – a passionate problem solver who isn’t afraid of unfamiliar territory.
● Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
● A passion for mobile gaming.
● An interest in connecting with our specific demographic (women aged 18-45) in engaging ways.
● Appreciation of nature – all our games are based on real creatures.
We take pride in our culture and look to hire smart, resourceful individuals who want to be part of making something special. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to: [email protected]