We are looking for Developers experienced in developing desktop VR applications using Unity/Unreal to join our team. At CerebralFix we have a highly creative environment where everyone’s ideas are considered. Our culture is vibrant and high paced.
- are passionate with a great desire to create and learn new things
- are self-motivated, fast learner with an inquisitive nature
- are able to work in a close-knit team environment; sharing advice and knowledge openly
- are able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently under the direction of a team lead and product owners
- are able to work towards a goal and meet deadlines
- find satisfaction in solving and overcoming technical challenges
- love playing games and having fun as much as we do!
- At least 5 years development experience
- With at least 2 years of VR development experience. Preferably Vive/Oculus.
- Strong knowledge of Unity3D or Unreal
- Strong 3D graphics knowledge
- Shader programming
- Good 3D Math
- Optimization techniques within VR
- Strong knowledge of OO design and OO programming skill are a must
- Computer Science degree or higher, or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be able to bring in ideas to the project with quick decision making process
- Be involved in realizing exciting projects which will be played by a multitude of users
- Be able be a part of a cutting edge, fast-paced growing game company
- Work in a vibrant, dynamic, casual and fun company culture and environment
Job listing – https://www.seek.co.nz/job/36850696
Email direct – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only retained candidates will be contacted. CV’s are stored within our database for 12 months.