Ninja Kiwi Launch Hungry Sumo on iOS
AUKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – October, 2011 – Eat, grow and bump your way to the top as Ninja Kiwi®, a leading developer and publisher of web and smart phone games, today announced Hungry Sumo, an addictive and entertaining puzzle arcade game, is now available on iOS for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Already a tremendous success on Flash, Hungry Sumo on iOS challenges players to feed and grow their sumo wrestlers in order to make them big and strong enough to defeat their opponent and prevent them from converting their sumos over to the enemy team.
“We are extremely excited to bring our wildly popular flash game to Apple’s mobile devices, portable media players and tablets,” said Chris Harris, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Ninja Kiwi. “Hungry Sumo is a fun arcade-style puzzle game with a comical twist that is sure to deliver hours of non-stop fast-playing action the entire family can enjoy.”
In addition to including twice as many levels than before, Hungry Sumo on iOS contains action-packed features such as:
- Eight Enemies: Kabuki, Oni, Ninja, Grower, Statue, Poison, Ghost and Fire;
- Four New Power-ups: Double Damage, Sushi Storm, Edamame and Zen Time;
- Four New Mini-games and Achievements: Every five levels, brand new mini-games appear and deliver fresh content:
- Slice-a-Sumo allows players to slice ninjas like Fruit Ninja;
- Wakka-Kappa is a whack-a-mole game where players punch Kappas;
- Sushi Sumo is a pachinko style game;
- Streetfatter has players rapidly punching the sushi vending machine to get snacks.
Hungry Sumo is now available at the App Store for $.99. For additional information about Hungry Sumo and other games on iOS developed by Ninja Kiwi, visit http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/iPhone-Games/.