WELLINGTON, New Zealand – September 28, 2011 – Leading Smartphone games label, PikPok®, today announced Slam Dunk King™, a new free-to-play arcade basketball title for iOS releasing on 29 September on the App Store. The title enables gamers to show their skills with trick dunks and smooth moves, harness unique mascot powerups, and earn coins for unlockable items. Gamers can master and chain together over a dozen tricks to prove they are the best and become the King.
“Our Flick Kick sports game series has proven an enormous success having reached millions of gamers worldwide” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of PikPok. “Slam Dunk King will continue that legacy, providing easily accessible yet addictive basketball gameplay in a high quality, freely downloadable package.”
Slam Dunk King features
• Arcade slam dunk gameplay action with tricks, combos, and powerups
• Time Attack, Arcade, and Sudden Death game modes
• Earn or buy coins to unlock new balls, courts, and mascots in the Store
• Open Feint and Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
• Game Feed integration
• Music by Imon Starr from Olmecha Supreme
Slam Dunk King requires OS 3.1.3 or later, and supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3rd and 4th gen, iPad, and iPad 2.
Slam Dunk King for iOS will be available as a free download on the App Store from 29 September 2011. For more media and information on Slam Dunk King, please visit the Slam Dunk King website