- This event has passed.
Join us at our annual general meeting, where Chairperson Chelsea Rapp and the Executive Board will give a report on the NZGDA’s operations for this year.
Meeting Agenda (subject to change):
- Financial Review
- Review progress on strategic goals
- Proposed updates to the NZGDA Constitution
- Updates to membership structure
- Results of the 2021/2022 NZGDA Executive Board Member Election
The current board is proposing several changes to the constitution to streamline the election process and introduce a new membership structure. The membership will be voting on the proposed constitutional changes at the AGM. For more information on these proposed changes, please see the following:
- For a high-level summary of major changes, click here
- A more detailed summary of all constitutional changes, as well as links to the constitutions can be found here
- To provide feedback, ask questions, or request clarifications, please use this form.
The AGM will be held online via Zoom, register via Eventbrite for access to the meeting.