Runaway needs more artists to help with our upcoming and current games! Come work in a fun, diverse environment with a talented team of programmers, designers and artists creating exceptional games.
As a 2D Environment Artist, you will be working closely with a small game team of designers, artists and programmers on one of our new games! You will draw/paint beautiful conceptual and 2D game artwork for in game scenery and interior.
- Expert in 2D art software Adobe Photoshop
- Strong traditional and digital painting skills, with a striking portfolio to back them up
- Experience drawing 2D background elements and assets for games.
- Passion for creating cozy in game environments
- Initiative to self manage and ensure your time is being used in the most efficient way possible
- Tertiary degree in Design or Art (or equal experience)
- Fun and personable individual able to get on with a diverse team
- Project experience in the game industry is preferred
We take pride in our positive, friendly culture and hire people who want to be part of making something special with us. We’re a diverse group and encourage applications from diverse applicants. We provide a flexible, positive workplace environment – if you feel excited about joining us, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 31, 2019