Help us create stunning characters in a gritty science fiction universe. You have knowledge, experience and skill in near-future science fiction. The characters and their equipment you make will feel believable and authentic to our players.
- Make characters, hard surfaces, organic models and more within a “truckers in space” art style
- Maya or 3DS Max are our core 3D applications; others can be used if required on a case by case basis
- Materials generally done using Substance Painter or similar
- Creation from concept art; with an emphasis on authenticity (how would this really work in real life) rather than just visuals
- At least 3-6 years film or gaming industry experience
- Fluent knowledge of 3D modelling and material pipelines
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and game engine pipelines
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent time-management and scheduling skills
- Comfortable working within technical constraints
- Experience and Skill with substance painter a plus
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.
January 31, 2020