- At least one year of rigging experience for games.
- Ability to create clear, non-destructive, user-friendly rigs for various characters, monsters, or effects.
- Ability to brainstorm and research new techniques and ideas for rigging solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot rigging related technical issues that may arise during production.
- Self-motivation with excellent communications skills, and ability to work within a team.
- A positive attitude and able to receive and provide constructive objective feedback.
- A passion for games with knowledge in basic scripting and animation being a plus.
This is a full-time role in Henderson, Auckland. Please only apply if you currently reside in New Zealand and are either a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or Australian Citizen. Our country’s borders are closed and we will not be assisting with applying for work visas for this role.
To apply for this role, please email your resume, portfolio/reel (demonstrating relevant artistic skills) and a cover letter to email@example.com. You must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
March 31, 2021