PikPok is looking for a passionate Associate Producer to join our world beating mobile game dev team!
We’re PikPok, New Zealand’s longest standing game developer, and we make great game experiences. We want to create and entertain, while being successful and enjoying what we do, and we’re looking for people who want that too. Over the years, we’ve built loads of games for all sorts of platforms, most recently titles like Dungeon Inc.and Into the Dead 2 on Android and iOS. Our teams are small, and everyone involved can contribute to the decisions that shape the products.
PikPok is looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to take on the role of Associate Producer delivering globally successful games on digital platforms like mobile, PC, social or web. You’ll be responsible for supporting the development, launch and ongoing update of our games to expand PikPok’s portfolio of innovative, original IP.
You love games!!! You’ll also have strong organisational & project management skills. You’re a great communicator & team player and can grasp new concepts quickly. You are self-motivated and have confidence dealing with complex and challenging situations. You care deeply about our players and can deliver beyond their expectations.
We welcome applications from diverse candidates and those with a range of backgrounds, skills, and experiences.
- 2+ years software product/project management experience in the mobile, social or digital distribution games industry
- Strong working knowledge of established and trending free to play design strategies.
- Agile Development experience
- Great project management, financial and analytical skills with expertise using common tools and documents (Budgets, P&L, game/product design documents etc…)
- Great organisational, motivational and delegation skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, people, projects and responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus
- Work with a core team of game designers, programmers and artists to create a compelling product vision and execute on it successfully from development, to launch and most importantly post launch.
- Project manage the team, milestones, deliverables and financials using Agile & Scrum methodologies to efficiently and effectively deliver a successful title on budget and on time.
- Work with the Design, Analytics, Marketing and Monetisation teams to analyse and optimise title performance.
- Work with QA to ensure that the title is robust and reliable each and every update.
- Continually stay abreast of relevant innovations, competitors and disruptions in the space applying relevant knowledge, learning’s or course adjustments to your titles.
Applicants must have NZ Residency, or applicable work visa.
Additional contact details can be found by visiting us online at www.pikpok.com
Please send your application along with a digital copy of your résumé/CV to: email@example.com.