We’re going global. This is a rare opportunity to run a global entertainment campaign from New Zealand to all corners of the world. Our PC video game Icarus aims to be a global gaming brand for years to come.
You’ll be responsible for honing our story-telling, value proposition and digital marketing assets worldwide. Our ideal candidate understands gamer culture and communities and has entertainment or consumer marketing experience.
In this role you will
- Manage the creation of marketing campaigns for Icarus’ launch and major updates via various digital marketing, advertising, social media and direct marketing channels
- Manage digital storefronts, ensuring collateral is engaging, fresh and localised in multiple languages
- Work with designers and product owners to create clear and engaging brand assets and messaging
- Work alongside community managers and social media ambassadors; and respond quickly to provide content for them
- Write copy and develop content for marketing, advertising, PR and community communications
- Build relationships with consumer influencers and specialist media worldwide
- Analyse, report on and optimise campaigns to target and discover new market segments with an eye on ROI
- Manage brand and sponsorship partnerships
- A tertiary qualification (Marketing, Business, Management or similar)
- At least four years marketing or communications experience
- Experience with audience analytics tools (such as Google Analytics or similar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing agencies and production companiesPlus
- Love video games or sci-fi
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.
December 14, 2020