A44 Games are looking for people to come and join the team in Wellington, New Zealand. We are expanding our team and are on the hunt for talented, dedicated game developers for our next adventure. The ideal candidate will have experience in games and eagerness to push boundaries of what an indie game is. You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington.
As a Character Artist, you will develop art content for characters and contribute quality art to the game. You will collaborate with leads, concept artists and designers to ensure art supports the overall gameplay experience.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ shipped console titles or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the games industry
- Strong proficiency in Unreal Engine 4, Maya, Zbrush and Substance Suite
- Strong technical modelling skills
- Understanding of human and creature anatomy
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concepts and ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who can train and mentor other artists as required
How to apply:
Email your CV to us at jobs[@]a44games.com
When you’re shortlisted, someone from the team will be in touch with you. However, due to high volume of applications, if you don’t hear from us, please know we keep your contact information for future roles that matches your skills.
December 31, 2020