As Community Manager you are the representative of our players within the development team. Our players are our most important stakeholder, and you are their representative within the creative process that goes into building new products, features, and content for our portfolio of titles. Putting a human face to the development team, you’ll open up the development process to the players, invite them to take part in it, and help us build one of the best player experiences in mobile gaming.
- 1 year minimum experience as community manager (preferably in the games industry).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Kind, empathetic and passionate about fostering positive communities.
- Familiar with livestreaming software (OBS) and scheduling tools like Hootsuite.
- Strong social media knowledge with a variety of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp and Instagram, and experience managing positive communities on these platforms
- Comfortable in front of a camera to host regular livestreams through Facebook Live and occasionally Twitch.
- Develop a social media plan for Runaway overall, which encompasses each of our social channels (one per game, multiple platforms).
- Enact this plan – create regular meaningful content to excite and engage our players. We do not do memes.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Artist and Researcher to highlight the upcoming events in our games.
- Empower our players by clearly communicating their feedback to the development teams.
- Respond to questions and comments across all Runaway social media on a regular basis
- Create email campaigns tied to events or major releases
- Organise and send merchandise (stickers, badges etc) to super fans
We take pride in our positive, friendly culture and hire people who want to be part of making something special with us. We’re a diverse group and encourage applications from diverse applicants. We provide a flexible, positive workplace environment.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com and include links to communities/social media you have managed.
May 31, 2019