A44 is an independent game development studio based in Wellington, New Zealand. After the successful release of our first title Ashen in 2018, A44 Games are now looking to expand.
About the role
We are expanding our team and are on the hunt for talented and passionate game developers. In this role, you will work closely with the project leads to deliver a creative vision for the game. Ideally, you need to be an effective team player who can contribute to new and existing ideas as well as adjusting to change in design choices as necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of game mechanics, design processes and system design
- Ability to conceptualize, critically analyze, prototype and implement game ideas
- Clear understanding of schedule, milestones and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt to new processes, accept critique and iterate
- Willingness to listen and be a team-player in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- An interest and strong understanding of Action RPGs
- At least 1 shipped title under your belt
- Minimum 3-4 years game design experience
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
How to apply
Address your CV to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you’re shortlisted, someone from the team will be in touch with you. However, due to high volume of applications, if you don’t hear from us please know that we keep your contact information for future roles that match your skills. Thank you for your interest in applying at A44.
May 31, 2019