A44 Games are looking for people to join our team in Wellington, New Zealand. We are expanding and are on the hunt for talented, dedicated game developers to be part of our next adventure. The ideal candidate will have experience in games and an eagerness to push the boundaries of what an indie game can be. We are offering full time employment and you must be willing to relocate to join the in-house team.
As an Environment Artist, you will develop art content for environments and props. This role will be working on all aspects of environmental work to help bring the world to life. You will collaborate with leads, concept artists and designers to ensure art supports the overall gameplay experience.
- Strong proficiency in Unreal Engine 4
- Strong proficiency in Maya
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop
- Strong technical and modelling skills
- Strong proficiency in Zbrush and Substance
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concept and ideas
- Ability to train and mentor other artists as required
- 2+ shipped titles or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in the games industry
How to apply:
Email your CV to jobs [at] a44games.com
October 31, 2020