Runaway Play has a lot of exciting new games to roll out over the coming years, and we need more game programmers to help this happen! Come join our team at Runaway as we iterate on our current titles and create the future titles in our portfolio. Runaway is a self publishing studio – we create original IP titles for Free to Play Mobile.
- Be part of new feature development – prototype, build, test and iterate on new game features for live games and titles in development
- Iterate fast, getting quick demos into the product owner’s hands, then integrating feedback into the next revision
- Work with the design and art teams to develop concepts for new mechanics
- Participate in the wider group design dynamic by play testing new features and products in the portfolio
- Solid, practical programming skills
- Proven game or app creation experience – this is a prerequisite to applying (send us something we can use or play)
- Must have experience developing for mobile with Unity
- Strong C# skills
- Experience using Git, or other CVS
- Initiative to self manage and ensure your time is being used in the most efficient way possible to produce fun experiences for end users
- Fun and personable – we really value our positive team culture
- Tertiary degree in Computer or Information Science
- Experience developing with Cocos2d-x, C++, Lua is not required, but could be beneficial
We take pride in our positive, friendly culture and hire people who want to be part of making something special with us. We’re a diverse group and encourage applications from diverse applicants. We provide a flexible, positive workplace environment – if you feel excited about joining us, we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 16, 2019