XR Technology is looking for mid- to senior-level game developers to work on a cutting edge mixed reality entertainment experience.
The project is in its early stages so a successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to contribute their ideas and energy to a new form of multiplayer gaming experience as well as assisting in building the development team as the project progresses.
The product under development is unlike a ‘conventional’ mobile or PC game in many ways so, we are looking for candidates who are flexible, fast learners, have a broad range of experience and are looking to do something a bit different!
Applicants should have
- At least 3 years experience developing games on mobile, PC or console
- Demonstrable experience working with Unity, Unreal Engine or other non-proprietary Engines
- Strong methodology and problem-solving skills
- A clear focus on delivering creative and fun gameplay experiences
- Experience in rapid prototyping of gameplay elements and using ‘off the shelf’ assets to demonstrate core features and ideas
Experience with the following is a plus
- Character design, animation and rigging
- Multiplayer FPS shooter
- Resource management systems
- Be one of the first 10 employees in an exciting new startup
- Share options
- Competitive salary
- Cute office dogs
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email email@example.com with your cover letter and CV/online portfolio.
May 31, 2019