We have an exciting new game about to start development! Two studios, M Theory & Oddboy, have collaborated to develop Wanderer – a virtual reality time-travel adventure game. We’re looking for a switched on writer to bring their flair and creativity to the team for a 4-6 month project (approx Aug-Dec).
Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for adventure games, sci fi and a talent for writing in both comedic and more serious tones. If you love working in a fun and collaborative environment, come join our team and help make our vision for a truly exciting VR game come to life.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. We’re a passionate group of storytellers, creatives, and developers and we encourage applications of a diverse range. If this sounds like your type of game, company and role we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV including game examples and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Responsibilities
- Work closely with game designers to craft a narrative and dialogue surrounding key characters milestones within a story.
- Ensure correct tones are captured through dialogue and narrative.
- Ensure narrative and dialogue integrates well with game mechanics, puzzles etc.
- Has worked on 1+ shipped title.
- We are fine for this to be a remote based role.
- Experience collaborating and aiding developers on narrative systems would be a bonus.
- Ability to work with node based branching systems like Cetx Gem etc would be a bonus.
August 17, 2019