Please note this is not a remote working role.
Applications close midnight 24th of September
Come join our world class team!
As CerebralFix’s HR Advisor, you’ll be working to help our business succeed. People are our most important asset and you’ll be responsible for ensuring a happy and productive workplace, promoting our values and shaping a positive culture.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working closely with our Head of Studio, being the go-to person for all HR related matters. You’ll be integrated into every nook and corner of our studio and will develop and manage the HR flow from end-to-end, which will include HR processes, performance management, learning and development, culture and people, legal compliance and Health & Safety.
- A commitment and alignment to a diverse and inclusive culture
- Five or more years experience in a similar HR role
- A Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience fostering trusted relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability for working across multiple team environments
- Great commercial acumen
- An in-depth knowledge of New Zealand employment legislations
- We’re a Living Wage employer
- We provide flexible working conditions, as able
- We’re a supportive and caring organisation; EAP services is offered as well as additional support systems in place for our staff
- We have healthy work/life balance and solid boundaries
- We provide medical insurance for all permanent employees
Directly responsible to
- Head of Studio and Executive/Directors as directed
- Living Wage employer.
- We work with our staff to provide flexible working conditions, as able.
- Supportive and caring organisation; EAP services offered as well as other support systems in place for all our staff.
- Big champions of Agile and Lean philosophies and continuous improvement.
Where to next?
Take the next step and apply today or for a confidential discussion please contact Ryan on 021994126
- [27th September] Notification for shortlisted/unsuccessful applicants.
- [8th October] Executive/Final Interviews end
- [13th October] Offers made.
September 24, 2021