Help the team to build the foundations of Icarus World. To make a great game we need to build great teams that work well together and move fast. Our Production Coordinators are a key part of that. This role does a bit of everything, meaning you’d be busy and organised but also get the opportunity to learn many aspects of the game development business.
In this role you will:
- Fetch coffee sometimes
- Assist with task distribution, scheduling, documentation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Manage team members’ availability and meeting requests
- Facilitate and accurately record meetings and communication between individuals and the wider team
- Help get team members to their meetings and make sure the meeting rooms are setup and logged in
- Help organise, events and functions
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Assist with testing
- Support other team members in their duties
We need a Production Coordinator for the art team with a first experience working in a gaming studio and there may be career pathways to other game development roles such as producer, tester, game designer, world builder and artists.
- At least a first experience working in a gaming studio to experience working in a 3D pipeline
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence (or similar project management tools)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with unreal Engine 4
- A published game
- Knowledge of Jira, confluence and shotgun
- A love of spreadsheets and wikis
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in downtown Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.
July 31, 2021