We have an exciting new game in development! Two studios, M Theory & Oddboy, have collaborated to develop Wanderer – a virtual reality time-travel adventure game. We’re looking for a switched on game developer to join the team in beautiful and vibrant Auckland (NZ) for the duration of the 18-24 month project (with potential extension options).
Our ideal candidate has a strong development background in Unreal Engine, C++ and blueprinting, and a passion for VR and adventure games. If you love working in a fun and collaborative environment, come join our team and help make our vision for a truly exciting VR game come to life. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. We’re a passionate group of storytellers, creatives, and developers and we encourage applications of a diverse range. If this sounds like your type of game, company and role we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV including game examples and a covering letter to:
Skills & responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and excellent proficiency in C++ and blueprinting.
- Can work well as part of a team.
- Has a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines.
- 1+ years of game industry experience.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Perforce, Git etc.
October 20, 2019