Artrix Limited is seeking an experienced Junior to Mid Level Animator to join our growing team of developers on some very exciting up and coming games!
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, open to learning new software and skills. You have a strong art foundation in 3D animation with a recent student or professional folio.
Teamwork and collaboration are vital in order to deliver a technically sound, visually appealing and fun product.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate artist able to take direction. Someone looking to take the next step in their career and boost their creative skills in a fun and creative environment.
- Create solid game rigs and accompanying animation in a variety of styles;
- Great aesthetic eye to ensure top-notch, natural looking and stylised in-game animation;
- Maintains awareness of the latest animation technologies, tools, and techniques;
- Keep up to speed with current industry trends.
- Must have 3D art degree or similar and/or professional studio experience;
- Able to animate and rig in at least one 3D package such as Maya, 3DS Max, Motion Builder;
- Solid grasp of all facets of animation: timing, staging, etc;
- Understanding of technical guidelines/limitations inherent to real-time digital products;
- Able to adapt to different animation style from cartoony to realistic;
- Willingness to learn new software;
- Classical drawing skills appreciated;
- Knowledge and experience using Unity (or other game engines).
- A web portfolio that demonstrates a range of high-quality animation and any other relevant skills.
- Only those who supply their portfolios will be considered
To apply, please send CVs & Portfolios to Caley.Staveley@artrix.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Australian applicants are welcome.
August 1, 2019