RocketWerkz is looking for a Junior or Intermediate level 3D artist to join the team. Your role will be on an unannounced project using Unreal Engine 4.
We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity we think you have an important role to play in our team.
- Friendly, helpful and collaborative in a team environment
- Strong creative and artistic vision
- Good work ethic
- Experience with Substance Designer or Painter
- Good time management
- Bonus: Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Work closely with Art Director and Designers
- Create, edit and optimise various types of models (environment structures, props, weapons, armors)
- Create materials for existing meshes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the development team
- Quickly learn and adapt to new tools, processes and pipelines
About the studio
Dunedin, New Zealand-based RocketWerkz began in 2015. The independent game development studio was founded by Dean Hall and employees staff from all levels of industry experience across multiple projects. In 2016 internet giant Tencent invested in the studio. The focus of the studio is as a creative factory – developing PC games, new genres and cooperative multiplayer experiences.
How to apply
Send your applications to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
May 31, 2019