Big Adventure is a start up in Wellington, NZ with the mission to develop the most fun Roguelike Deckbuilders for Steam.
We will explore the genre;
its themes, its styles, its pitfalls;
its players, their motivations, their fantasies.
We want to know everything about Roguelike Deckbuilders and we are eager to test our ideas with players to learn from their feedback.
Are you a game explorer?
- Do you wake up in the morning thinking, “how can I make today more fun for everyone?”
- Do paper prototypes clutter your home like you’re trying to solve a cold case?
- Do you love it when you share your ideas with others and the first thing you hear is “Yes, and…”?
We need someone to champion fun strategies, balance complex systems. We need someone infatuated with Roguelike Deckbuilders who wants to learn everything there is to learn about the genre.
We’re going to remain roughly 5 team members so this is an opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility within the team. There is room for you to spread your wings and make your mark.
Our ideal candidates can do a bit of everything when it comes to game development. When not coding, how else do you see yourself pitching in?
- Contributing to sprint goals
- Developing games
- Helping players discover our games
- Helping team improve how it works together
- Helping company improve how it works together
- Learning everyday
Requirements to apply:
- 2-5 years professional industry experience working as a game designer
- 2-5 years professional industry experience working with Unity and C#
- Worked on at least 2 commercially released games within the last 5 years
- Must have right to work in New Zealand