- Create immersive and replayable gameplay that supports and enhances the core mechanics and aesthetic.
- Ensure a high level of quality through close collaboration with the Creative Director, Art Directors, Game Designers, Environment Artists, Sound Designers and other disciplines.
- Integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, AI, sound, etc)
- Quickly learn to master our internal tools, and assist in making them better.
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team, providing feedback and suggestions to help fine-tune the game
- Locate and fix bugs in both your own and your colleagues’ work
- 2+ years of game industry experience
- Game design sensibilities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience using Maya or a high level of proficiency in a similar 3D modeling tool
This is a full-time role in Henderson, Auckland. Please only apply if you currently reside in New Zealand and are either a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or Australian Citizen. Our country’s borders are closed and we will not be assisting with applying for work visas for this role.
To apply for this role, please email your resume, portfolio/reel (demonstrating relevant artistic skills) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
March 31, 2021