RocketWerkz requires an Intermediate Programmer to work on an unannounced project with both art and design teams.
- At least 3-6 years industry experience
- Extensive understanding of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar) or equivalent industry experience
About the role
- Develop code with design and art teams to ensure specifications are met
- Contribute to established asset pipeline processes
- Support the team by identifying tooling needs
- Understand the project as a whole to self impose requirements for level features
- Manage time off, workload and work hours in consultation with the wider team
About the studio
Dunedin, New Zealand-based RocketWerkz began in 2015. The independent game development studio was founded by Dean Hall and employees staff from all levels of industry experience across multiple projects. In 2016 internet giant Tencent invested in the studio. The focus of the studio is as a creative factory – developing PC games, new genres and cooperative multiplayer experiences.
We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity we think you have an important role to play in our team.
How to apply
Send your applications to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
May 31, 2019