Requirements – experience with the following technology:
- Linux server administration (3 years minimum experience)
- Assembling computer hardware and diagnosing hardware faults
- SQL database administration experience
- Configuration management (e.g. puppet, chef, etc.)
- Monitoring systems (e.g. zabbix, nagios, etc)
- Continuous integration (e.g. buildbot)
- Scripting and automation
- Reasonable familiarity with bash, python and SQL.
- Willing to be on call on rotation
- Path of Exile
Experience with the following is helpful:
- Berkeley DB
This is a full-time role in Henderson, Auckland. Please only apply if you currently reside in New Zealand and are either a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or Australian Citizen. Our country’s borders are closed and we will not be assisting with applying for work visas for this role.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 31, 2021