As a Material/Texture Artist, you will be responsible for creating grounded and believable materials to assist the environment team. You will collaborate with leads and concept artists to ensure that the team is able to achieve a grounded and performant world for players to explore.
Skills and Experience
- Experience making materials for console and pc platforms
- Strong skills in the Maya, Photoshop and the Substance Suite of tools
- Experience working with materials in Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of how to make performant and functional materials in a game engine.
- Experience working in ZBrush is a bonus
- Knowledge of lighting in a game engine is a bonus
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concepts and ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who has strong communication skills
How to apply:
Email your CV to Dave at jobs(at)a44games.com
December 31, 2019