Are you passionate about games?
We love games, so we make games people love to play! Since 2009, PikPok has been making quality mobile games for the whole world to enjoy. Our team is based in Wellington, NZ, and is made up of talented folk from all over the globe.
We focus on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences. We’ve released successful original games including Rival Stars® Horse Racing, Agent Intercept™, Into the Dead® 2, Flick Kick® Football Legends and Shatter™. We also work with top-notch partners to create fun, entertaining games that are enjoyed across the globe.
PikPok values the contributions of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. We want our games to reflect the diversity of the people playing them now and in the future. People with curiosity, a sense of ownership, and who actively collaborate will fit well with our values.
In return, we commit to being an employer who balances fun and delivery. We pride ourselves in providing a work environment where it is safe to be yourself. Our teams enjoy the satisfaction that comes from creating success and joy, entertaining the world, and working together.
PikPok is dedicated to delivering exceptional player experiences. If you have the same drive to support the delivery of quality of service to our customers, then you might just be the Product Marketer we’re looking for!
We’re PikPok, and we make games!
About the role
PikPok wants to create success and joy through entertaining the world by working together.
We are building our marketing team ahead of major new releases, and we’re looking for a proactive and organised Product Marketer who’s passionate about helping drive the performance of a great catalogue of games.
The role of Product Marketer is to provide marketing related services to PikPok and reports to the Marketing and Communications Director.
Provide Marketing services for PikPok including, but not limited to the following:
- Plan and implement strategic marketing campaigns to create awareness for PikPok’s games from the design phase, pre-launch and post-release.
- Measure and analyse campaigns to determine their effectiveness and document any learnings that will inform future marketing activity.
- Implement ongoing marketing activity to drive player engagement and long-term retention.
- Benchmark and monitor markets trends and direct competitors within the Gaming industry.
- Provide strategic and creative direction in the form of well-crafted briefs to facilitate the creation of a range of marketing collateral.
- Manage in-game promotion tools such as push notifications and inbox messages including optimisation of content and scheduling for improved performance.
- Take advantage of strategic cross-promotion between relevant PikPok games.
- Manage the marketing-related functions of the various game store pages including creating and uploading assets and copy.
- Drive a proactive ASO strategy to improve store conversion and use relevant metrics to measure progress and refine the chosen approach as necessary.
- Drive a proactive SEO strategy to improve discoverability on store pages and use relevant metrics such as keyword ranking to track performance.
- Identify opportunities to build relationships with influencers and content creators that can highlight PikPok games with our target audiences.
- Work with the internal Analytics, Market Research, and Games User Research teams to achieve a greater understanding of the target audience for PikPok’s games: who they are, where they are and why they play.
- Work in collaboration with the Community team to identify opportunities to share marketing content with PikPok’s various social communities.
- Follow relevant marketing budgeting planning processes.
- Where applicable, manage the process of creating game-specific websites.
- Undertake tasks and projects as requested by their Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Communication with at least 1 year of experience in Marketing, Communication or Advertising.
- Strong copy and content writing capabilities.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy and MS Excel skills.
- Experience with the principles of Agile would be beneficial.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of management levels.
- Proactive communication of issues to appropriate personnel.
- Confident and personable in dealing with both internal and external parties including clients, content partners and press.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Please visit our careers website at www.pikpok.com to see the full position description and to learn about what it means to be a great member of our team.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
September 30, 2021