We’re PikPok, New Zealand’s longest standing game developer, and we make great game experiences. We want to create and entertain, while being successful and enjoying what we do, and we’re looking for people who want that too. Over the years, we’ve built loads of games for all sorts of platforms, most recently titles like Dungeon Inc. and Into the Dead 2 on Android and iOS. Our teams are small, and everyone involved can contribute to the decisions that shape the products. We’re always working to build and maintain a safe and fun studio culture.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager ahead of major new releases with exceptional project management skills to join our Marketing department. You will partner with cross-functional teams to develop marketing plans that support our product pillars, align on messaging and goals, and work with those teams to develop engaging outbound marketing campaigns aligned to those objectives. The position reports to the Marketing Director and will have to work closely with the product managers, graphics, community and performance marketing teams.
Major Responsibility Areas:
Provide PikPok with professional services which are recognised as:
● Highly professional and competent.
● Offering a superior level of service.
● A source of value added input.
● Highly proactive in carrying out its functions.
● understanding PikPok strategies/objectives and the support required to achieve these.
Manage Marketing and PR services:
● Work closely with product team, graphics, community and UA to develop, project manage and execute integrated marketing plans.
● Generate and execute creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our upcoming and existing games.
● Partner with the community manager and customer support teams on marketing and communication strategy alignment.
● Lead and coordinate product PR and external communications.
● Manage cross promotional, push notification and in-game sales campaigns.
● Undertake pre-production market research and look for new growth opportunities.
Drive ASO strategy and improve discoverability of our products:
● Design and optimize the strategy for each app store with the goal of growing player base and conversion ratio using A/B tests, localization, creative optimizations, keyword optimization.
● Research keywords, define keyword targets and implement strategy to improve ranking with the goal of growing our volume of organic downloads.
● Monitor and report on performance of games in the app store and impact of tests on top line metrics (impressions to installs).
● Work cross functionally with internal design, UA team, product team as well as manage relationship with external partners on ASO efforts.
● Develop and update the company’s ASO strategy and guidelines.
● 3+ years’ experience in mobile marketing, marketing or project management:
o Developing marketing calendar and roadmap
o Project management
o Working and influencing creative team and product team
o Developing customer journeys
● Strong copy and content writing capabilities.
● Excellent project management skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
● Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
● Ability to think critically.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Fluency in Mandarin is a big plus.