Come join our world class team
We’re an established games studio in Christchurch, New Zealand, with almost 10 years experience in the industry. We’re all passionate about video games and pride ourselves on delivering authentic, high quality experiences for gamers around the world. We have a relaxed, friendly office atmosphere and value our people very highly.
As a Product Owner at CerebralFix, you’ll be working with an experienced development team and some of the industry’s largest international companies.
- Speaking directly with clients and managing communication between teams.
- Facilitating the estimation and planning of upcoming work.
- Understanding project requirements and resourcing needs.
- You have worked with teams made up of a diverse range of people and skill sets.
- You have successfully delivered products into a marketplace.
- You have experience in delivering the best for your clients while meeting the needs of your team.
- Are able to work on-site with the rest of the studio in central Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Are able to communicate easily in English.
- Are able to work in a team.
- Are able to learn and improve on the job.
- Should have good personal skills – you should be able to discuss problems and how you might solve them.
- Should have a love for video games!
- Living Wage employer.
- We work with our staff to provide flexible working conditions, as able.
- Supportive and caring organisation; EAP services offered as well as other support systems in place for our staff.
- Big champions of Agile and Lean philosophies and continuous improvement.
- By 28/06/19 – Successful applications shortlisted for interviews, unsuccessful applications informed.
- By 19/07/19 – Role offered, unsuccessful interviewees informed.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle?
How to apply
Please apply for this job on our seek advert at https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39126802 and include the following:
- A cover letter
- Your CV / resume
June 28, 2019