This role will suit a Junior Programmer who can work as a full-stack developer. While we require you to get things running, keep in mind that this is a supportive role where you will be working alongside programmers and use our current test systems.
Your main responsibilities will be to maintain and update data reporting services to support the performance of games made with the Unreal engine while enhancing backend systems and the development pipeline. There’s a number of things which will be great for you to have but it’s a bonus if you know certain subsystems or API’s – but similar systems are fine.
- General Programming: C++, C# and Python
- Game Programming: Unreal Engine 4 experience, C++ and experience with creating BP tools for developers
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience/Knowledge with back-end server structure and functionality
Great to have:
- Game: UE4 rendering/memory/performance stats & profiling
- Web: Redux workflow and MongoDB/NoSQL
- Web: Automated/Functional Testing experience, Database design, UI/UX experience
- Gauntlet & other unreal testing/profiling systems
- Willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Team player
How to apply:
Please email your CV to jobs[@]a44games.com
Due to high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you’re shortlisted, someone from the team will be in touch with you.
June 30, 2020