We have an exciting new game about to start development! Two studios, M Theory & Oddboy, have collaborated to develop Wanderer – a virtual reality time-travel adventure game. We’re looking for a switched on project manager to wrangle a team of passionate artists, designers and developers in beautiful and vibrant Auckland (NZ) for the duration of the 18-24 month project (with potential extension options).
Our ideal candidate has a strong background in producing and managing projects from start to finish. A passion for gaming and adventure games, plus a massive interest in VR. If you love working in a fun and collaborative environment, come join our team and help make our vision for a truly exciting VR game come to life.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. We’re a passionate group of storytellers, creatives, and developers and we encourage applications of a diverse range. If this sounds like your type of game, company and role we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV including game examples and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Responsibilities
- Project manage a high-quality VR title from concept to market release
- Organizing the team and keeping passionate creatives artists and developers on track, planning, scheduling and following up on milestones – pre-alpha, alpha, beta, gold
- Help grow and manage our community through various channels
- Fostering strong and collaborative relationships with development, creative and design teams.
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget
- 4+ years’ experience as Game Producer with at least one published title to your credit. Ideally Console or PC.
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a well maintained schedule and to help manage & motivate the team.
- A problem solver that knows how to work around potential issues and under pressure.
August 17, 2019