As a member of our Quality Assurance department, you will need to work closely with designers, programmers and content creators to identify, log and track issues to ensure they are resolved as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate has experience testing games, can self-manage, is proactive and has a high attention to detail.
This is a full-time in-house position in Wellington, New Zealand.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous knowledge of QA testing process, procedure and methodologies is recommended
- Familiarity with different bug tracking software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environments, Microsoft office etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to self manage, and take ownership of certain areas of the game
- Good knowledge of, and strong interest in, computers and video games
- Day to day testing and quality assurance of software in development
- Report discovered bugs and manage the bug database
- Generate, maintain and follow test plans to ensure adequate coverage is given to each section of the game
- Verify that the application meets the technical requirements of the platform holders
- Provide assistance to the production team on various tasks as needed
- Prepare and deploy game builds as required
How to apply:
Email your CV to us at jobs[@]a44games.com
Due to high volumes of applications, we may not be able to respond to all queries that have been unsuccessful in the first instance. If you don’t hear from us, please know that we will keep your contact information for future roles that match your skills.
Thank you for your interest in applying at A44 Games.
December 31, 2020