Help build the lore of Icarus. We’re looking for a experienced Cinematic Artist to work on our Icarus teasers and trailers.
As a Cinematic artist, you are responsible for using your skills in cinematography and lighting to create compelling dramatic scenes. Our ideal candidate has a broad working knowledge of visual storytelling including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics.
- Create high-quality game cinematic game content using game engines and marketing builds
- Meet capture deadlines and manage your own time effectively
- Select footage that fits the brief and hits the required quality
- Assemble sequences ready for review and use in an edit
- Work as part of the team to achieve your workload and help others when necessary
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline workflow, making sure the team has regular intake of your footage and are informed with your knowledge
- Develop your skills in game capture techniques and creative storytelling
- At least 2 years of cinematic work in Games, TV, feature film or entertainment
- +2 years of working with Unreal or other game engines with cinematic tools
- Demonstrable artistic eye for cinematics, composition and high-quality production
- A strong understanding of cinematic pipelines and workflow and related terminology
- Aptitude for technology, engine software, cameras and debugging tools
- Good communication and time management skills
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Affinity for video games, film, science fiction
The position is full time, onsite in Auckland or remote. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.
July 31, 2021