Runaway needs more artists to help with our upcoming and current games! Come work in a fun, diverse environment with a talented team of programmers, designers and artists creating exceptional games.
As a Senior Artist, you will be working directly with a Product Owner on Runaway games. Your role will be varied – creating new characters, new sets of creatures, decorations and environments. You will work closely with our researcher (who provides the initial details on new species and sets), our developers, other artists and Product Owners.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years game industry experience
- At least 1 published game title
- Excellent knowledge of 2d puppet-style animation using “Spine” and “Adobe Animate”, with outstanding animation skills demonstrating knowledge and application of weight, timing, pace, poses and storytelling
- Tertiary degree in Design or Art (or equal experience)
- A good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
- Strong traditional and computer art and design skills, with a great portfolio to back them up
- Understanding of the technology used in game development, its capabilities and limitations
- Fluent in graphics programs like “Photoshop” and “Illustrator”
- Initiative to self manage and ensure your time is being used in the most efficient way possible to produce fun experiences for end users
- Ability to iterate fast, getting quick demos completed then integrating feedback into the next revision
- Work well within a team – you will work with the design and art teams to develop concepts for new mechanics
- Fun and personable individual able to get on with a diverse team
We take pride in our positive, friendly culture and hire people who want to be part of making something special with us. We’re a diverse group and encourage applications from diverse applicants. We provide a flexible, positive workplace environment – if you feel excited about joining us, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
May 31, 2019