Senior Concept Artist
As a Senior Concept Artist, you will develop conceptual ideas for all aspects of the world. The role will involve creating key art as well as production images to support these ideas. You will be working closely with leads, designers, character and environment artists to bring your ideas into reality.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ shipped console title or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the game industry
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop
- Ability to research and reference to support idea creation.
- High attention to detail and ability to generate ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who can train and mentor other artists as required
How to apply:
Email your CV to Dave at jobs(at)a44games.com
December 31, 2019