If you’ve been creating interesting web based experiences and campaigns and getting accolades for your work, Method want to hear from you!
If you have a passion for taking well designed and thought out concepts and making them come to life using interesting animations and the latest technology we want to hear from you!
And if the perfect day is learning something challenging, mastering it and applying it then this is what you’ve been waiting for.
We’re seeking a very motivated, creative and open individual who isn’t scared of the latest technology. Someone who loves to tinker with Arduinos in their spare time or create games for fun. Or dream about creating the next big application.
The perfect candidate would have a foundation in web technology, spent some time working in a creative or advertising agency on campaign style work and dabbling with new technology but wants to move into more experience driven work such as exhibitions, events, apps, games AR/VR and the occasional website. This person would have managed a small team and know what it takes to bring it all together.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Open and willing to communicate and present ideas in front of clients
- Has a knack for solving complex problems
- Is a willing and fast learner
- Is a natural leader
- Solid foundation in HTML CSS/SASS, JS, GSAP
- Has developed in PHP environments such as Yii/Cake/Symphony
- Can understand and potentially write basic PHP
- Understands and uses GIT or source control
- Understands server technology stacks and can deploy to cloud based servers.
Other skills that would be beneficial
- Experience developing in game engines such as unity3D or Unreal
- Animation and motion
- Has created AR or VR experiences
- Experience with IOT Tech such as Arduino, Raspberry pi etc
- Experience setting up and managing Cloud Based servers
- Native IOS and Android experience
Method is a creative innovations agency based in Auckland, New Zealand. We bring stories to life by creating amazing experiences using digital technology. Our work is multi award-winning and we’re hailed as one of the leading companies in this space in NZ. We are expanding into working with more and more international clients and need a good technical lead who loves working with tech in a unique and creative way.
You’ll be joining an established team of seasoned artists, strategists and technologists, bringing your front-end specialisation to a highly energetic team focused on bringing great ideas to fruition. You will also be involved in brainstorming of projects as we are always looking for new expressions and possibilities and our team are typically part of the early idea generation and development.
We have a great internal culture with a fantastic group of people that work hard but have a lot of fun at the same time. With great offices in a fantastic, central Grey Lynn location, you’re also just a few steps from all the local cafes and shops.
How to apply
If this appeals to your sense of adventure and intellect, please apply online now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.
Note: Web portfolio and examples of work is mandatory, as is fluent verbal English and communication skills.
May 31, 2019