A44 Games are looking for people to join our team in Wellington, New Zealand. We are currently expanding and are on the hunt for talented, dedicated game developers to be part of our next adventure. The ideal candidate will have experience in games and an eagerness to push the boundaries of what an indie game can be. You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington.
- Extensive experience in UI/UX design and knowledge of player-centric design principles;
- A form-follows-function attitude to UI design, with a strong focus on UX and flow;
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, prototype and implement high quality UI solutions that provide the best player experience;
- Ability to collaborate with designers, artists and programmers to ensure a consistent style throughout all stages of visual design;
- Experience moving from wireframes and visual iterations to finished art and implementation of your UI solutions;
- Ability to create UI tools and processes as required;
- Willingness to listen and be a team-player with a positive attitude in a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing to evangelise the UI vision throughout the team;
- Ability to tackle challenges and problem-solve with a strong sense of ownership;
- Clear understanding of scheduling and milestones, and the ability to work well under pressure;An understanding of how localization affects UI designs is a plus.
- 2+ shipped titles or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Email your CV to jobs [at] a44games.com
May 31, 2020