Are you the Senior User Acquisition Manager we’re looking for?
PikPok is a leading digital publisher of fun and addictive games across mobile, tablet, and desktop. With a portfolio of original, licensed, and third party developed properties, PikPok delivers games that appeal to all consumers with pick-up-and-play game play, high-quality art, and immersive audio design which provide rich game experiences.
We are strengthening our growth team ahead of major new releases, and we’re looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager that’s passionate about growing and scaling up the performance of a great catalogue of games. You possess excellent analytical skills and are 100% ROI oriented–more than anything, you want to make a huge impact on the growth of PikPok. If this sounds like you, then please apply. We welcome applications from diverse candidates and those with a range of backgrounds, skills, and experiences.
- Provide PikPok with professional services which are recognised as:
- Highly professional and competent
- Offering a superior level of service
- A source of value-added input
- Highly proactive in carrying out its functions
- Understanding PikPok strategies/objectives and the support required to achieve these
- Lead and oversee our performance marketing campaigns for our current and upcoming games to deliver a high volume of qualitative installs and achieve ROAS goals
- Monitor, optimize and report on the performance of each campaign on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to leads and producers
- Work alongside other marketing team members and find new ways to develop and constantly improve our UA strategy through paid and organic channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to create the best converting ads to maximize acquisition efforts and returns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Blend of creativity and analytical skills with a strong results-oriented, metrics driven approach to problem solving
- Strong negotiator, able to manage relationships with stakeholders, ad networks and industry peers
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritise and organise effectively
- Strong knowledge and direct hands-on experience with Facebook & Google mobile advertising platforms required
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them
- Strong passion for games, mobile apps and advertising
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile user acquisition, media buying, advertising, or investment banking with a strong record of measurable results
- Experience managing at least 6 digits monthly marketing budget
- BS/BA degree in Science, Math, Marketing or Business
- Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies
- SQL and/or programming experience is a plus
- Managerial experience
How to apply
Please send your application along with a digital copy of your resume/CV to email@example.com.
May 31, 2019