- Three years of experience creating game art
- Experience creating real-time game effects in a wide range of software
- Superior eye for lighting, value, color, details, and the ability to use them in creating efficient and impactful visual effects
- Self-motivation, excellent communications skills, and able to work within a team
- Positive attitude and able to receive and provide objective feedback
- Passion for creating ‘dark and gritty’ spells and microtransactions
This is a full-time role in Henderson, Auckland. Please only apply if you currently reside in New Zealand and are either a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or Australian Citizen. Our country’s borders are closed and we will not be assisting with applying for work visas for this role.
To apply for this role, please email your resume, portfolio/reel (demonstrating relevant artistic skills) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
March 31, 2021